Tuesday, April 12, 2011
6 Months!
Josh is 6 months old! I can hardly believe it! He is growing so fast.
Today he had his 6 month check up. He is 17 lb 14 oz (super close to my 17.5 lb prediction) and 26.5 inches. The doctor is happy with his growth and he continues to be in the 50th percentile for weight and length, 75th for head circumference. Josh got 2 shots today and was super tired afterwards.
As for cooking I did cook dinner for Seth and me last night. I made "Mexijita Chicken" (a Sandra Lee recipe). I have made this several times before and it is really easy and yummy. I cook it in the slow cooker. Seth seemed to enjoy it so that was a plus! My brother bought me a "Cooking Light" cookbook for my birthday. I am totally excited about it and a little intimidated at the same time. The recipes look so yummy, but there are lots of recipes with ingredients I have never heard of before! This will be an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment